Thanks for visiting! I am not longer accepting freelance work. Feel free to contact me if you need a recommendation.
We work with both small and large clients… sometimes making our smaller clients look larger and compete visually with competition. Sometimes these smaller clients segway into some really cool projects – like the ECE Commando.
WordPress Plugin Development and WooCommerce Customization / Collaboration with Wasabi Publicity
One of my strengths is being able to review code, understand the architecture in order to modify or adapt to a specific need. Wasabi Publicity came to me with just this need and the project turned into an exciting and challenging project. I was responsible for the following pieces of this team effort:
- Integrate payment plans & bundled products – no small feat as I had to modify each plugin to work with the other and still gracefully be updated.
- Automated charges for payment plans. The plugins did not support automatically charging saved payment profiles when a payment plan was due. Worked with the Authorize.net gateway plugin to integrated automated payments
- POS system written to incorporate the above plugin features (no POS plugins supported these out of the box)
- Customize the advanced reporting module to save custom reports and generate and email using the WordPress Cron.
- Automatically create name badges for tickets sold through WooTickets.
- Misc “my account” updates and woocommerce tweeks.
Crooked Tree’s client needed a way to integrate their BullHorn Applicant Tracking system with their public facing WordPress site.