A year and a half-ago I created QuiltFusion, an app that enables people to easily design quilts, generate patterns, and share them with others. Collaboration is at the heart of it because it brings ideas to the surface that you couldn’t imagine on your own.
We work with both small and large clients… sometimes making our smaller clients look larger and compete visually with competition. Sometimes these smaller clients segway into some really cool projects – like the ECE Commando.
WordPress Plugin Development and WooCommerce Customization / Collaboration with Wasabi Publicity
One of my strengths is being able to review code, understand the architecture in order to modify or adapt to a specific need. Wasabi Publicity came to me with just this need and the project turned into an exciting and challenging project. I was responsible for the following pieces of this team effort:
- Integrate payment plans & bundled products – no small feat as I had to modify each plugin to work with the other and still gracefully be updated.
- Automated charges for payment plans. The plugins did not support automatically charging saved payment profiles when a payment plan was due. Worked with the Authorize.net gateway plugin to integrated automated payments
- POS system written to incorporate the above plugin features (no POS plugins supported these out of the box)
- Customize the advanced reporting module to save custom reports and generate and email using the WordPress Cron.
- Automatically create name badges for tickets sold through WooTickets.
- Misc “my account” updates and woocommerce tweeks.